- What is a Storefront.
- Features of Storefronts.
- Benefits of Storefronts.
- Storefront Pricing.
- How to set up your own Storefront.
What is a Storefront?
Features of Storefronts
- Brand your store with your own Logo - You can upload your own logo to personalize the Storefront.
- Add a welcome note - You can upload your own slogan or welcome message if you choose.
- Customise your own categories - You can set up your own category structure specific to your Storefront.
- Create extra pages - You can create extra pages within your Storefront to provide additional information to your visitors. For instance, you can create an "About Us" page or a "Terms & Conditions" page.
- Find us on Google Maps - you can add your physical store location using Google Maps.
- Newsletter Signup - You can offer the ability for site visitors to subscribe to your "newsletter" by having the visitor submit their email address. Each "newsletter" that you sends out are recorded for later recall if you wish. All subscribers are recorded in your Storefront Manager tool.
- Storefront Browsing - Visitors will browse your Storefront just as if they were browsing the main site, except that they will only see your listings.
Benefits of Storefronts
Listing ads into your storefront is free. You can add as many listing ads to your storefront as you wish. The cost to subscribe to a Storefront €99.00 for 365 days. Your ads will appear in your storefront for 30 days after which time you can renew your ads for free.
Once you have set up your Storefront and paid your Storefront Subscription you can choose any of the following listing options:
How to set up your own Storefront
- Go to your account.
- Click on 'Add Storefront Subscription' in the listing cart.
- Select the 'subscription'
- Pay for your storefront.
- Clicking on 'My Storefront' will allow you to view your Storefront as it appears to customers.
- Clicking on Storefront Control Panel will allow you to configure your storefront as shown below.
- Once you have completed your Storefront don't forget to 'turn your Storefront on'.
- Statistics - provides your with website visitor statistics on your storefront.
- Customise - allows you name your store, customise your Storefront, add your logo and a welcome message to the visitors to your Store.
- Categories and pages - allows you to add new categories and update the 'About Us' and other pages. Please see below for instructions.
- Newsletter - allows you to send e-mails to subscribers to your Store. If you would like to use the Newsletter option you must check the 'allow new subscribers' tab at the top of the page.
- Storefront Help - the link to this help option
Adding pages to your Storefront
Adding categories to your Storefront
- Selecting "Add a New Category" and give it a label as shown below.
- Click 'Save' and the new Category will show under your categories.
- If you would like to have a 'Sub-Category' click on 'Add sub-category' and save. You will now have a new sub category.
- If you would like to delete a Category or Subcategory, press 'delete'.