Posting and Usage Rules
Your personal information and/or your activities on our site must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (including but not limited to, laws governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), licences or third party rights;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or any other contact information, without their consent;
- be obscene, indecent or contain any kind of pornography;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that: (a) are prohibited under this Agreement; (b) or you do not have a right to link to or include;
- contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- impose an unreasonable load our websites infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the website;
- cause our website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of our website is in any way impaired;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Classified Musical’s website and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Classified Musical.
Limitation of liability
You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Classified Musicalfor posting and you are personally liable for any consequences that may result from your post.
Classified Musical reserves the right, at our own discretion, to remove, delete and/or refuse any content that we believe is breaching Classified Musical’s posting and usage rules. Classified Musical furthermore can restrict the user’s usage (permanently or temporarily) or refuse the user’s registration.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Classified Musical if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Classified Musical or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Classified Musical or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Classified Musical or use of Classified Musical by users. You also recognise and accept that Classified Musical is not under any obligation to monitor any data or content which is submitted to or available on the site.