As a general matter, Classified Musical does not provide refunds for listings more than 24 hours after a listing is purchased except under the following circumstances:
- if it took longer than 72 hours for your listing to be posted to the Classified Musical, or
- if you mistakenly purchased a duplicate listing for the same Classified Advertisement and both appear on the Classified Musical Website at the time of your request.
In order to be eligible to receive a refund under these two circumstances, Classified Musical must receive your refund request in the manner described below with the post stamp date within 5 calendar days of your listing purchase.
Classified Musical further reserves the right to make refunds at any time in connection with cases of fraud, abuse, and in other limited instances. Classified Musical does not provide refunds under any other circumstances. Notwithstanding anything in this policy to the contrary, Classified Musical reserves the right to finally determine in its sole discretion whether the criteria for a refund set forth in this policy have been satisfied and to request any additional information relevant to such request.
All refund requests must be in writing and include your name, address, e-mail address, listing ID number, advertisement description, the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the listing, and the reasons you are requesting a refund. Please send all refund requests through our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the original form to our Postal Address below.
Classified Musical is not responsible for refund requests that are not timely received in accordance with this policy for any reason, including without limitation, web congestion, addressing mistakes, computer or internet downtime, or requests submitted by phone, postal mail, or any other manner not expressly provided for in this policy.
NOTE: Classified Musical’s Refund Policy applies to online listings only, as defined above, purchased on the Classified Musical website at www.classifiedmusical.com
Any queries regards this refund policy can be directed to email@example.com. Classified Musical reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time.
Individual Sellers who meet the refund requirements as outlined above in the Refunds Policy may request a refund by following the process described below. Note: Refunds will be granted only if all of the instructions below are followed.
- Complete the refund form
- Send an e-mail copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the original copy of the refund request form by postal mail to:
- No requests via telephone, fax or in person will be accepted
- Refund requests must be postmarked no earlier than 1 day after the listing first appeared on Classified MusicalWebsite and no later than 4 days after the date the listing first appeared on Classified Musical Website.
- Refund request must include a completed and signed copy of the Classified MusicalRefund Request Form, which can be found below. Incomplete or unsigned refund request forms will not be accepted.
- The refund will be credited to the credit card used for the advertisement purchase.
- The listing will be removed from the Classified Musical Website when the refund is issued providing it is still active.
Classified Musical shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether all requirements for the Guarantee have been satisfied and may terminate or modify the Refund Policy on a prospective basis at any time.
The act of submitting a refund request does not ensure that a refund will be issued.